Activities under the Documentation Services Division:
- Processing (i.e., Cataloguing, classification and indexing) of the library and archival resources of the Centre.
- Internship Programme for student librarians and archivists from tertiary institutions.
- Mounting of exhibitions for CBAAC Programmes and important national and international events. e.g. CBAAC symposia, Children’s Day Celebration, National Day Celebration etc.
- Compilation and review of finding aids.
- Restoration, Binding and re-binding of fragile library and archival materials.
- Compilation of annual statistics of the number of visitors, users of the divisional holdings, resources utilized, etc.
- Preparation of Bibliographies and Abstracts